Get A Quote
Case Study 1
Increasing the medical claim data processing to approximately 500 files per month
Who is the client?
Our client was the US-based attorney firm dealing with the medical insurance.
- The assigned task was far beyond the job of regular data entry.
- The client would send us the scanned case histories (approximately 500) of the patients.
- The next process involves the analysis of these scanned case histories.
- Our client possessed a legal specialization in medical insurance.
- We faced complications due to the use of various legal terminologies too.
- The task also involved the work of claim forms and patient reports.
Our team at Insurance Claim Processing ensured to offer a systematic solution to our client regarding the certain complications.
- Initially, we began with a discussion over a phone call to clarify the doubts from both the parties.
- The issues addressed via the phone call included the time within which the work would be delivered, security offered to the task, flawless work, and price rate.
- The client immediately agreed for the sample and thus, we started the trial run.
- The client gave us the software to access his files and a large priority was given to safeguard the transactions.
- Our team ensured to address the problems systematically.
- We focused on index numbers, dates, and client notifications.
- After receiving the necessary information, we merged the data into the relevant document and sent it back to the client.
- The final stage involved the clients to download, print, and verify the result.
- We offered an extremely quality-enriched result within the expected time and thus, received a wide applause from our client.
- We achieved and increased the productivity of completing 500 files every month.
- We successfully proved our ability to handle the insurance as well as legal outsourcing projects.